Our senior website and content developer is me – Keith Perkins.
I graduated from the University of Alberta Law School in 1986 and worked as a lawyer in Alberta for over 14 years. In 2007 I started Canadian Lawyer Websites, which now operates as a division of Great Canadian Websites Inc. The company has gained a wealth of experience (and really smooth support staff) and we are happy to put that experience to work for you.
- Founded Canadian Lawyer Websites in 2007, which now operates as a division of Great Canadian Websites Inc.
- Have built hundreds of law related websites since 2007 – a substantial number of which have made it to the very top of Google.
- Have bought or sold (or both!) over 1,000 law related domain names from B.C. to Nova Scotia.
- Completed my Google Adwords Online Training in 2010, scoring a mark of 84%.
- I manage a number of Google Adword Campaigns for law firms, lawyers and others. These are multi-year campaigns that are on-going.
- 2011: Graduated from the Information Access and Protection of Privacy (FOIPP) program delivered by the University of Alberta Faculty of Extension.
- 14 years working as a general practice lawyer in Edmonton, Alberta. This experience enables me to write effective text for lawyer websites.
- Experience setting lawyers up with Google Products, including Google Accounts, Google Place Pages (Google Maps), Google Plus Services and . . . whatever they come out with next.
- Obtained my LLB Law Degree, University of Alberta, 1986.
- Worked for The Honourable A. Anne McLellan, P.C., O.C. the summer of 1984 helping to build the Constitutional Law Database.
- Worked for the Alberta Law Reform Institute the summer of 1985.
Our mission is to provide every lawyer in Canada with the opportunity to have their name at the Top of Google.
Call us today. Let’s get your phone ringing!